Makita BO4900V 1/2" Sheet Variable Speed Finishing Sander
Loved by professionals and DIY hobbyists, this finishing sander from Makita impresses with a multitude of uses. The BO4900V from Makita has been ergonomically designed and boasts a powerful 330W motor for superior handling and a quickly achieved super smooth finish. The soft-grip handle provides a non-slip surface for comfortable operation.
Coupled with the knob style front handle and the low hand-shaped motor housing there are a variety of comfortable holding positions. There are large clamps for holding the sandpaper securely in place. The sander base also has a Velcro-style surface which hook and loop abrasive paper will stick to. There is a through the pad dust collection system which sucks dust through 10 holes on sander base into the dust bag. The BO4900V can alternatively be connected to a vacuum cleaner. Either way, the working environment will be healthier with much less cleaning up afterwards.
- Large levers for quick & easy paper changes
- Hook & loop sheets with through-the-pad dust extraction
- Easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for superior dust collection.
- Double insulated for added safety
- Variable speed trigger
- Voltage: 110v / 240v
- Abrasive Sheet: 115 x 280mm
- Input Wattage: 330 W
- Orbits Per Minute: 10,000 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 2.6mm
- Pad Size: 115 x 229mm
- Net Weight: 2.9 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 71 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
Available in 110v or 240v