Makita DHP483RMJ 18V Brushless Compact Combi Drill With 2 X 4.0Ah Batteries & Charger
Another belter from the Makita guys. The DHP483RMJ 18v combi drill features a brushless motor with a slim body and a compact length of just 176mm, making it ideal for working in confined spaces such as kitchen cabinets.
The brushless motor is way more efficient than it's brushed equivalents and gives around 30% extra run-time per battery charge, plus it has the advantage of virtually no maintenance so less down time. This unit has a variable speed trigger with forward/reverse action and an electronic brake that stops rotation almost immediately once the trigger is released, a single sleeve keyless chuck allows rapid bit change and twin led lamps with "afterglow" help illuminate the work area.
Makita DHP483RMJ Features
- Compact overall length of 176mm
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Ergonomically designed high comfort grip.
- Belt hook
Makita DHP483RMJ Specification
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 23
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 40
- Torque Settings: 20 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1,700
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-500
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5 - 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 6 x 75
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 36
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-25500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-7500
- Overall Length (mm): 176
- Brushless Motor: Yes