Makita DUC355PT2 Twin 18v LXT 35cm / 14" Brushless Chainsaw Inc 2x 5.0Ah Batts
The Makita DUC355 36v Cordless Brushless Chainsaw features a strong brushless motor powered by two 18v Li- ion batteries. The saw boasts a large metal spike bumper that gives you more control as you work, variable speed trigger and captive bar nuts suitable for a range of applications. It also features automatic chain lubrication means the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or soft wood.
Supplied here with 2x BL1850B 18v 5.0Ah batteries and a DC18RD twin port charger, plus a saw chain and other accessories.
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper - spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge protection for enhanced battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Speed: 0 - 20 m/s (1200 m/min)
- Guide Bar Length: 35 cm / 14"
- Standard Chain: 3/8" / 0.043
- Oil Tank Capacity: 200 ml
- Maximum Output: 1,100 W
- Net Weight: 4.7 - 5.4 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 87.7 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 100.4 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 2 dB(A)
- Vibration - Cutting Wood: 5.3 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²