Makita GN900SE 7.2v First Fix Gas Nailer with 2x Batteries, Charger, Safety Goggles & Carry Case
The Makita GN900 clipped head gas nailer has arrived! Using tried and tested technology, it's suitable for timber frames, roofing, joist and a host of other applications - Makita has the answer, in an truly portable machine.
No leads, no hoses, just fast and versatile power!
The GN900SE uses Makita's tried and tested Lithium-Ion 7.2 volt battery system with a 30 minute charge time which makes it four times quicker than the leading competitor. The small and lightweight 7.2 volt battery will allow you to fire up to 4000 nails per charge. Other features include an LED low battery and error detection system, and a shock absorbing battery fitting to protect the terminals. The 80ml gas cell (sold separately) will allow you to fire up to 1200 shots per cell (when using Makita's 34º nail and gas packs) at a rate of 2-3 nails per second.
In true Makita tradition the gas nailer is light weight, comfortable and perfectly balanced, it is also easy to use and well-engineered. All that you have come to expect from Makita.
- Equipped with LED indication lamp with battery power warning and trouble detection functions for convenience of operation and repair
- Quick and easy loading system
- 7.2V Li-ion Battery allows lightweight design
- Chargeable in approximately 30 minutes
- Air filter protects cylinder from dirt and debris to prevent malfunction
- Gas cell chamber quick and easy load system
- Contact nose 5 stage depth adjustment and anti slip contact
- Hook easily clipped on to a belt or extends to sit over small joists and scaffolding
- Voltage: 7.2v
- Nail Type: Clipped Head
- Max Nail Length: 50 - 90 mm
- Gauge: 2.9 - 3.3
- Shots per Full Battery Charge: 4,000
- Shots per Full Gas Cell: 1,200
- Gas: 80ml Cartridge / ButanePropane
- Magazine Angle: 34°
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Magazine Capacity: 44
- Net Weight: 3.5 Kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²